TNT’s success, growth and market leadership largely depends on the energy and efforts of all of our employees, serving our customers all around the world. Our people are instrumental in making TNT a great company.
At all levels, our people are the heart of our company, and they always will be, because there’s something fundamental that unites us in a common cause: every one of us is working to deliver exceptional customer service. That means our people are the key determinant of our continuing success.
TNT operates in over 60 countries, all of which reflect a multitude of cultures, nationalities, religions, expertise and ideas. We have an extremely diverse customer base, and, in order to achieve the highest levels of customer satisfaction, we also encourage diversity within our organization.
We focus on building an inclusive culture. We take pride in supporting employees from different backgrounds and with different life experiences, and we work in partnership with local organizations to engender such a culture.
This commitment and the creativity of all our people has enabled TNT to grow into a exceptional organization. As such, we are continually looking for outstanding people who would like to join us and contribute to TNT’s ongoing success.
Programmer / System Analyst
- Report directly to ICS System and Infrastructure Manager. This position is responsible to plan, direct and evaluate the functions associated with computer operations, data entry, help desk, and security administration, maintaining a full 24-hour, seven days a week support operation to the entire organization, including monitor, to develop and provide standard technical guidance to the ICS team, direct the interface of software systems configuration and the application systems.
- Bachelor degree with a minimum of 3 years experience in similar position, having knowledge in infrastructure, advance skill on WAN/LAN networking with router configuration, windows 2003/2008 server active directory, having skills in supporting resources and establishing priorities, examining and re-engineering operations and procedures, formulating policy, and developing and implementing new strategies and procedures, able to analyze operational data requirements and to create and develop databases specific to requirements, able to develop and maintain recordkeeping systems and procedures, good communication skills and able to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, clients and customers, good verbal and written English skills.
- Report directly to Depot Manager Denpasar and work closely with Sales Executive as a team. This position is responsible to generate new business through calling qualified prospect and closing the dealing accordingly to achieve territory target and to provide weekly and monthly report of sales activities.
- Minimum diploma degree with a minimum of 3 years experience in telemarketing, customer oriented, enjoy selling activities, good verbal and written English skills and familiarity in using Ms. Office.
- Report directly to Jakarta Field Sales Manager and work closely with Indoor Sales as a team. This position is responsible to grow revenue, profitability and trading base of the Ad hoc, Small, Medium and Large customer classifications through acquisition of new customers, Development of existing customers, Improvement of revenue quality to obtain selling the full range of TNT products and solutions.
- Bachelor degree with a minimum of 3 years sales experience, proven track in achieving sales target, excellent presentation and interpersonal skills, good verbal and written English skills and familiarity in using Ms. Office. This position required jobholder must have driving license and own car.
Operations Admin Executive
- Report directly to Operations Director. This position is responsible to provide administrative support to the Operations Director and respective members of the team and to do the operations cost analyst by preparing weekly cost reports for each operation functions, manage and correctly allocate operation cost centre and to propose cost improvement plans by discussing with Ops Functional managers.
- Bachelor degree with a minimum of 3 years experience in similar position, good communication, filing and administration skills, good ability in working with numbers and familiar with accounting principle would be an advantage, strong attention to details and service orientation, good verbal and written English skills and familiarity in using Ms. Office.
Contact Centre Trainer
- Report directly to CS Director. This position is responsible in development program of Customer Service by analyzing their training needs, implementing training programs with regards of organization development required; in order to achieve revenue growth targeted, exceptional customer satisfaction and quality of their function accordingly especially quality of Customer Service process which in line with Country Training Plan.
- Bachelor degree with a minimum of 3 years experience in a training & development, having experience in communicating with staff from different cultures and/or countries, excellent communication & presentation skills, good verbal & written English skills and familiarity in using Ms. Office
Should this position interest you, kindly send your email with resume and quote the position code on the email subject within a week to: