Schneider Electric is a French global company. It was founded in 1836 by two brothers, Eugène I and Adolphe Schneider.
In the first part of the 20th century, Schneider et Cie associated itself with Westinghouse Systems, a major international electrical group at the time. The group began manufacturing electric motors and locomotives. After the Second World War, the armaments businesses were abandoned in favor of electrical engineering, and iron and steel works. The company remained in this sector until the early 1980s.
In 1981, Groupe Schneider was broken up, focusing on the electrical and controls industry. This was followed by strategic acquisitions of Telemecanique (1988), Square D (1991) and Merlin Gerin (1992) and it is these brands that are the core products of the company's offering.
In 1999, Groupe Schneider was renamed Schneider Electric. The Schneider company also acquired The Lexel Group that year.
Today, the company has grown into a world leader in active energy management solutions through further acquisitions: Veris Industries, an electronic sensor manufacturer, in 1999; Power Measurement in 2005; MGE UPS Systems, Clipsal, TAC, Nulec, Andover Controls, GET plc and Citect in 2006; American Power Conversion and Pelco, a video and security system manufacturer, in 2007 Gutor Electronic LLC in 2008; and the distribution branch of AREVA T&D in 2010.
Schneider Electric, the world leader in electricity and automation management. It is great place for top talents, ready to cross all frontiers. Make the strategic move, join our 112.000 employees and catch the chance to follow your best career path in 106 countries!
Currently we are looking for best candidates to fill following positions:
Industrial HR Business Partner
- To support the company in Human Resources Partnership and common global strategy
- To play a key role in the support to the Industrial team in human resources management function including: Industrial relations, Recruitment, People and Organization performance, Training and development. To lead change management activities and to be the Employee’s voice. Customer service and solutions oriented
Quality & Technical Support Manager (QTS)
- To assure the Quality of general process of delivery to customer and customer complaints / feedback by communicating the KPI and initiate corrective actions to get all KPI as per target.
- To ensure the customer complain process meet to customer need and satisfaction for strategic customer or critical complaint
- To represent customer concern in case complaints, issues, feedback, dissatisfactions.
- To assure the quality product issues are managed and communicated to all related parties
- To assure technical support runs according to the responsibility
- S1 Electrical/Electronic engineering/Industrial engineering
- 3 years with at least 1 year in Quality function
- Fully aware with Customer satisfaction.
- Understand the procedures requirement according to ISO 9001.
- Leadership and Communication skill to customers.
- Basic Technical/ Engineering knowledge (manufacture/design/technique)
- Quality Engineering (Product Quality/ System Quality/ Process Quality)
- Analysis technique: Min QCC tools up to 6 sigma tools.
- General Product Knowledge
- General Computer Literature, min. MS Excel plus MS access and able to communicate in English.
ELECTRICAL DESIGN ENGINEER – JAKARTA BASE
- To design Complex MV or LV equipment ( Non Standard )
- To manage and execute technical drawing until As Built Drawing
- To support TC for technical matter during offer and order execution
- To optimized selection of material
- D III Polytechnic / S1 Electrical Engineering
- Exp. in electrical equipment and relay protection field, PLC / Automation & Communication field, Electrical System Engineer
- Good understanding in electrical & Electronic Engineering, Electrical equipment and product, Product knowledge
- Language skill in English and Indonesia, PLC, Relay Protection and Sepam , Data Communication , Auto cad and Schneider software tools, Relay Protection and Computer knowledge
Sr. Site Services Engineer – LV Electric – JAKARTA BASE
- To perform main site job (Commissioning, Preventive Maintenance, Solve Problem Under Warranty, Project Completion)
- Team work/good relationship to developing work quality
- S 1 in Electrical Engineering Or Min D3 in Electrical Engineering/Technical High School with 2 additional Experiences in several relevant fields
- Good understanding in executing : testing commissioning, installation, troubleshooting and maintenance product and equipment include with reporting and hand over certificate
- Understanding in testing procedure method and basic calculation of setting protection relay
- Have a good competency to using standard tools and special tools for testing commissioning and maintenance
- Good knowledge about : Inverter and soft starter, mini PLC, LV MDP, Motor starter
- Excellent in English, Indonesia, Computer Knowledge, Wiring Diagram, Electrical Network
LIFE SPACE SYSTEM AND TENDERING ENGINEER – JAKARTA BASE
- Conduct pre-sales support, such as develop design of solution required by customer, create proposal for design proposed, help sales to present our product and solution to customer, conduct site survey to find solution for customer
- Conduct tendering activities, such as create and develop complete offer (QSS, Quotation, Price schedule, technical specification, etc) for each opportunity, accompany sales to follow stage by stage of tender (if required)
- Conduct engineering activities, such as develop full system of automation system (programming, graphic development, binding, report, troubleshooting, etc) during project execution periode, conduct testing and commissioning during project execution periode, perform project training during project execution periode, help project manager team to achieve sales invoice target
- S1 electrical engineering (control and automation/instrument)
- Min. 3 years involved directly into project execution as system engineer in automation system development (building automation or industrial/PLC system)
- Strong knowledge in every stage of automation system development (programming, troubleshooting, etc)
- Understand and knows mostly all aspects of HVAC process
- Has intensive and full experience on automation system development (ladder programming, HMI graphic development, hardware/software troubleshooting, commissioning, service and maintenance)
- Able to develop design and solution for customer requirement related with automation system
For further information please check our web:
Send your CV to Human Resources Division
(without JPG or GIF files, attachment is not more than 500KB)
Please put the job title and code at email subject.