PT Trakindo Utama is the authorized dealer in Indonesia for Caterpillar products, the world's largest manufacturer of mining, forestry, agriculture and construction equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial engines and generator sets.
The Caterpillar equipment product range includes articulated trucks, backhoe loaders, compactors, excavators, integrated toolcarriers, material handlers, motor graders, multi terrain loaders, off-highway trucks, off-highway tractors, pipelayers, scrapers, skid steer loaders, telehandlers, track-type tractors, track loaders, wheel dozers, underground mining equipment, paving equipment, forest machines, and industrial prime movers.
PT TRAKINDO UTAMA was established in 1970 by the owner, Mr. AHK Hamami. The company became the authorized dealer for Caterpillar in 1971 and now has more than 60 branches throughout the country from Sumatra to Papua. Backed by unbeatable support facilities and an extensive spare parts supply network, Trakindo provides world-class service to customers in the mining, construction, forestry, agricultural, energy and industrial sectors. The "Customer Services Company" is Trakindo motto.
PT Trakindo Utama is an expanding privately owned company dealing in heavy equipment business, with about 6.000 employees, operating in over 60 branches throughout Indonesia.
PT Trakindo Utama - Tembagapura Division is inviting young Indonesian graduates & professionals to fill the following position :
- Website maintenance.
- Website Implementation.
- Create and maintain website component.
- Responsible and able to work well under pressure and with tight deadlines.
- Documentation of IT systems.
- Computer Science or Information Technology Graduate.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma Degree.
- Female, Maximum age 25 years old
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Having experience in creating rich media web.
- Understanding of website management tools, Linux (Centos) administration, and DNS management.
- Understanding of web programming and Project management skill are a plus.
- Able to use Illustrator, In Design, Fireworks, Photoshop, Flash, and Dreamweaver.
- Able to editing picture or photo(Photoshop, GIMP).
- Database (mySQL, MSSQL).
- Preparation and processing of contract financial data.
- Processing of monthly profit recognition calculation and accounting adjustment.
- Administration and management of assets : depreciation or amortization calculation and processing.
- Generate periodic contract financial reports.
- Process price escalations or contract rate adjustment.
- Administration of penalty history.
- Involve in contract audit process.
- Business or Economics Graduate in Accounting with a minimum of 3 years experience in mobile equipment operation in the mining industry.
- Has previously performed in the same / a similar, or related role, and has sound understanding of the subject.
- Ability to express business or technical concepts in written reports.
- Knowledge of the commercial aspects of the business.
- Aptitude to be methodical and systematic in approach so that every aspect of a task is appropriately considered.
- Excellent English language and Good in communication Skill.
- Excellent computer literacy in Microsoft Office.
Should you interested please apply at following code: