We’ve set our sights on becoming a global snacks powerhouse and unrivaled portfolio of brands people love. The complementary nature of our portfolio is at the heart of the three strategies that will drive our growth:
Delight global snacks consumers. Consumers around the world are pressed for time and are looking for on-the-go options. They’re also looking for simple indulgences and healthier options. And there’s nothing better than a delicious snack, like LU biscuits, Planters nuts, Trident gums, and Cadbury or Milka chocolates to satisfy those desires.
Unleash the power of our iconic heritage brands. Our iconic heritage brands are loved by consumers worldwide. Roughly 80 percent of these heritage brands hold number one or number two positions in their respective categories and are household names.
Whether it’s regional brands, like Philadelphia cream cheese in Europe and Tang powdered beverages in Asia Pacific; or local favorites like, A-1 sauces in the US and Vegemite spread in Australia, we make delicious products for billions of consumers every day.
Create a performance-driven, values-led organization. To win in the market, we need to win with our customers and consumers, and with our colleagues, communities and suppliers. We’ll do this by living our values: We inspire trust; We act like owners; We keep it simple; We are open and inclusive; We tell it like it is; We lead from the head and the heart; We discuss. We decide. We deliver.
Delivering on these strategies will put us in the top tier of our peer group and provide our shareholders with top-tier returns on their investment:
Organic revenues growth of 5 percent or more…
Mid- to high-teens margins…
And EPS growth of 9 to 11 percent.
Kraft Foods is the world’s second largest global food company headquartered in Northfield Illinois. For more than 100 years, Kraft has been dedicated to help people around the world eat and live better. In more than 150 countries, consumers reach for their favorite Kraft brands which mostly are leaders in the markets such as Kraft, Oreo, Ritz and Toblerone.
We invite highly motivated individuals like you to join PT Kraft Foods Indonesia to be a part of our team in these positions below:
Kraft Foods is the world’s second largest global food company headquartered in Northfield Illinois. For more than 100 years, Kraft has been dedicated to help people around the world eat and live better. In more than 150 countries, consumers reach for their favorite Kraft brands which mostly are leaders in the markets such as Kraft, Oreo, Ritz, Toblerone, and Cadbury.
We invite highly motivated individuals to join PT Kraft Foods Indonesia to this very first journey through a delicious career :
Scientific Affairs, Regulatory Affairs & Nutrition Assistant Manager (SAM)
- Assist in implementation of approval process for approvals of Pack Labels, Point of Sales Materials and materials with health and nutrition messages, as well as contribute to the refinement of excellence of cross-functional internal processes.
- Participate in tracking regulatory developments, inform key stakeholders internally and externally, and implement new regulations.
- Work with R&D team and provide regulatory insight to the business to ensure innovation strategies take account of regulatory developments, provide input to innovation agenda to the advantage of the business.
- Build case, prepare scientific dossiers as appropriate, meeting local regulatory requirements to obtain approvals for novel ingredients.
- Assist in providing product and ingredient defence (e.g. validity of claims, safety of ingredients).
- Work with cross functional teams, including Corporate Affairs and Regional Scientific Affairs, Regulatory Affairs and Nutrition, to build credibility for the company through various projects and engage with stakeholders to communicate science.
- As appropriate, represent the company on identified technical committee and industry association to drive and deliver company’s agenda and positions through larger groups, including but not exhaustive of GAPMMI, ILSI Indonesia Country Committee, Indonesia Codex sub-committees.
- In partnership with HR and Regional Scientific Affairs, Regulatory Affairs and Nutrition, put in place people development plans and execute throughout the year, and measure effectiveness of such trainings/programs.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Food Technology/Nutrition/Dietetics or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in Food Regulatory.
- Preferably Coordinator/Supervisors specializing in Food Technology/Nutritionist or equivalent.
- Well-versed in trade association issues, champion issues in alignment in business needs and business objectives.
- Commercial experience is a must, balancing regulatory boundaries with business needs.
- Exposure to cross-cultural working experience is preferred.
- Fluent in English both writting & speaking.
- Good in communication and negotiation skills.
Learning & Development Associate (LDA)
Jakarta Raya - Cikarang
- Learning & Development Associate is accountable for developing, maintaining as well as improving organization development through strategic techniques by planning & recommending training & organization development.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of effective human resource management techniques within the organization by identifying training & development needs, developing training material/tools, developing ways of improving employees’ productivity, quality, and attitude empowerment.
- Assist and creatively recommend to Learning & Development Manager the opportunity for developing the organization by conducting researches and communications with all functions in the organization, identifying training need analysis, and recommending effective training programs.
- Ensure the above training activities in organization could be effectively run, meet the quantity, quality, and timeline schedule.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Cikarang.
- Preferably Senior Staffs specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Fluent in English both writting and speaking.
Project Engineer - BPM
The purpose of this role is to provide overall project management services and support for execution of BPM (Business Process Management) project roadmap. The incumbent is required to manage, execute, and deliver project as assigned. To perform in this role, the incumbent has to build timely and effective communication with relevant party, collaborate with multi dimension team in analyzing on going business process, give solutions to overcome inefficiency and to give solutions/opportunity to simplify process.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- In-depth understanding for Business Process ( STP/MTI/OTC )
- Good interpersonal communication, negotiation and presentation skill
- Computer literate
- Fluent in English both writting and speaking
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Should you interested please apply at following code: